Now Now Granda You're Not Having That

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little Ruby about to launch in to he Heilan' Coo cake the other day (crappy phone pic).😁

-5972073925858933515_121_edited-1.jpg

Love the capture of the hand here THAT makes this photo cool that hand about to grasp the desert is perfect my friend....I thought maybe B/W for this but the pink shirt really sets things.....Nice post....Someone should nominate this for POM.

What a GREAT face. Grandchildren are the best!!!

What a GREAT face. Grandchildren are the best!!!
That's a face that can be quite mischievous too tho😁😁

Best job in the world. What a life changer she's been.

Thanks!

Love the capture of the hand here THAT makes this photo cool that hand about to grasp the desert is perfect my friend....I thought maybe B/W for this but the pink shirt really sets things.....Nice post....Someone should nominate this for POM.
Thank you very much indeed. I'd be embarrassed tho if it was nominated. Just a quick phone grab.

Thank you very much indeed. I'd be embarrassed tho if it was nominated. Just a quick phone grab.
That look and the hand oh my goodness....I might just have to show that one to my mom...IMO POM even more so being quick phone, like your going to whip out a DSLR, get it all dialed in in time. Priceless and I have a new respect for phones to get pictures......In the last year was the first time I ever took pics with my phone EVER...... First one was of my baby boy (my cat) a few days before we had to put him down......... =(

Most reactions

Back