NSFW - Lingerie Model IV

Wait is there a rule here about not posting nudes?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Well there goes my ability to post any of my work on here... Lol

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

~Stone

Yes.

Theres no rule about posting links to the pics though. So trev is totally holding out on us here.

who are you and what are you talking about? If you want to see naked women, try google!

~Stone

Yes.

Theres no rule about posting links to the pics though. So trev is totally holding out on us here.

I generally don't post my models in open links like Flickr, most of my work that I share is in the subscriber galleries on APUG.

~Stone

Most reactions

Back