Nuthatch

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I normally wouldn't post pictures of birds on feeders as in general terms I don't like them (a conversation for another time).

However, this is only the second time in my life that I've seen a Nuthatch in the wild (they don't exist in my area) and the first time I've had the opportunity to photograph one. I was very surprised when it popped up and just took what I could get. I make no excuses for my hypocrisy, even tho I just have done.:D

Comrie 18082020-2-denoise-denoise.jpg

Comrie 18082020-1-denoise-denoise.jpg

Hypocrisy or no, you still gave us some sharp definition on the subject! For the record, I am joking about your words ( the hypocrisy thing! ).

Hypocrisy or no, you still gave us some sharp definition on the subject! For the record, I am joking about your words ( the hypocrisy thing! ).

Thank you. Blatant hypocrisy from me. I should be ashamed but I'm not:D:D

Nice set but now you have me wondering how many others pictures of "feeder birds" were maybe other people's first shots of particular birds, also. Hmmmm. :suspicion:

Nice set but now you have me wondering how many others pictures of "feeder birds" were maybe other people's first shots of particular birds, also. Hmmmm. :suspicion:

Maybe some but the majority not I fear.

Most reactions

Back