What's new

NYC - Hydrant with some colour

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this pic with my Nikon F55 and some B & W film. I then added some colour in photoshop...... im pretty inexperienced with photoshop so i dont think its too bad. What do you guys think?

hydrantcolour.jpg
 
Nice job with the color! I like it. I wish I could see the entire fire hydrant -- I like where you've placed it, but perhaps if you took two steps back during the shoot. I like it!
 
*hides whilst bumping his image* hehe, just want afew more comments/sugestions :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
I like what you've done with the colors, but I am not to convinced with the cropping ..
Do you have any more of that hydrant??
 
I didnt crop it :( i just stood too close lol. Thats all the hydrant im afriad!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom