What's new

NYIP

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been reading and doing some research about the N.Y. Institue Of Photography but i would like to know if any of u guys had any experience with them. like how are the classes and all
 
Bump for some answers
 
mebbe no one knows?
 
I have no direct experience. I have a friend at work who had been itching to learn photography for years ... about 3 years ago she did started from scratch by taking the NYIP course and bought a dSLR ... she loved the course and is quite respectable with her work now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom