Off to meet one of my idols, Tony Mott!!!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Wooo hoo Tony Mott, Rock photographer legend and I actually chatted about shooting ZOOTV, building websites, shooting festivals and Nirvana yesterday afternoon. :D :D :D
The man is trying to get me a press pass for this aussie festival today. Im gonna meet him at some point today hopefully! woooooooooo

Wish me luck and good photography vibes guys!!! ill need all the luck i can get! Ive never evne been in the pit before! This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Manda, I am sure you will do a fantastic job!

CONGRATS MANDA! Have a blast and don't forget to step back and breathe! Enjoy the moment and live it up yo!

Zach :D

Totally exciting. I'm definitely sending nothing but positive vibes your way. Can't wait to hear all about it, girl. :thumbsup:

it was the best day of my life
for more reasons than just that
hehe
it was far better than i even imagined and im so tired still i cant type much.

ive said a little about it on my blog and a couple digital shots are on shutterfly.
waiting for the rest to be developed.

hb04pass.jpg

manda said:
hehe

ive said a little about it on my blog and a couple digital shots are on shutterfly.

hb04pass.jpg

COOLIE!!!!!!! :D Way to go, Manda!

terri said:
manda said:
hehe

hb04pass.jpg

COOLIE!!!!!!! :D Way to go, Manda!

you are definitely one of the coolest people I know right now! Congrats yo! Can't wait to see the pics!

Zach :D

Sounds like a great time! I looked at the photos you have up and they are really good. Can't wait to see the rest.

Most reactions

Back