omg tony mott

Aoide said:
Do you know what the real Tony Mott looks like?

If so I would just email him and be honest... tell him that you are unsure because you take your safety seriously, but you wouldn't want to pass up this opportunity. Then since you were going to the festival anyway, ask him to tell you what he is going to wear or something along those lines.

That way *you* can approach him if the facts add up and you feel comfortable, but you aren't committed to a specific meeting. Any decent man would understand about you protecting your safety.

yeah thats pretty good. and yes amanda, this could be a great opportunity!!!!

if he's a creep (whether he's a fake or tony mott) he's going to have to deal with an angry canadian.

hehe
thanks guys
i think ill email him back my concerns and see what he says like youve suggested. sean said the same thing a few days ago too..

Manda- I hope this really works out for you. You deserve it! :)

**edit to add**

p.s.- google for Tony Mott, couple of sites with pics of him on the first page. ;)

Manda hon .... definately email him with your reservations.... if he's for real then he's gotta respect that you have to use caution.

I realllllly truly hope he is who he say he is.
You have a gift babe and honest people wont take advantage of it ; they'll help lift you up where other people can see it also.

HAhaha you all fell for my sick twisted joke.........

Just kidding, that sounds like an amazing opportunity if its real, i would definetly jump on it. Just be careful. Even if its not him, its a concert, a crowded place and relatively safe. Plus if it turns out not to be him, then its cool. You are still at the concert!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back