Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's right. I'm giving you an ASSIGNMENT! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And here is your first assignment. (we're gonna make the world a better place! :D)

I want you to make someone smile!

Now don't go cheating...find someone that NEEDS cheered up, and make them smile. Then come back and tell us all about it! :D

Yeah yeah, maybe it's cheesy, but I bet it'll make you and that person feel great! :D

HOP TO IT! :D

i make everybody smile...

only problem is i think they are laughing at me, not with me... :confused:

JTHphoto said:
i make everybody smile...

only problem is i think they are laughing at me, not with me... :confused:

This is the only reason people like me at all.

i just went downstairs and smiled at my nephew (he is 10 months old) and then he smiled back.....................mission accomplished :)

I just went to the electrical company next door, and asked if they sold Henways...he asked..."whats a henway" I said...about 10lbs. Well, he smiled and told me to get the fudge out.:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Chiller said:
I just went to the electrical company next door, and asked if they sold Henways...he asked..."whats a henway" I said...about 10lbs. Well, he smiled and told me to get the fudge out.:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
:lmao: You nutter! That was good. :thumbup:

I dont know why, but I hear the sounds of smashing light bulbs.:lol:

surfingfireman said:
I waved at a couple kids from the fire truck today and they waved back with BIG smiles.

AAAWWW!!!!

I called up my gramma this morning and told her I was comin to visit. :D And then...I visited. :D She's not been doing so well and for the first time in her life she's having trouble walking. :(

But I sat and visited with her for two hours, and brought her some stuff she needed from the grocery store. I think I made her day a little better! :D

I danced like a wild woman to a song that was on the radio yesterday. Christopher watched, laughed and then said "Mom, be careful...you might drop that" pointing to the pyrex measuing bowl I was holding.

Yesterday a friend and I spent 2 hours at the SPCA volunteering. We took some pics, she has them on her camera though lol. She walked a very energetic dog, and I got scratched by a cat. :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back