What's new

**OFFICIAL Christmas Lights Thread**

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Post your favorite pictures of Christmas lights.
Lights on trees!
Lights on houses!
Lights on people!
Anywhere and everywhere, Christmas lights!

Comment on the one above yours when you post.
I'll start it off:

2Trees.jpg


IMG_3466-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Okay, since you said anywhere and everywhere, I am assuming that means any time of the year as well.

These lights were at a Summer wedding I captured between shooting the groomsmen, and heading back to stage for the ceremony.

Val%2Band%2BLuke-6.jpg
 
There is a home for it after all!

6458463801_3040f3d823_b.jpg


(posted elsewhere on TPF)
 
I love the look and feel of it, reminds me of being home and looking at the trinkets on the tree since I am on deployment this was a treat for me :)

Here are some of mine :)

6420973913_43b3966a99_b.jpg


6420960417_3693a8e5d3_b.jpg


6420950351_65f0c82682_b.jpg
 

I didn't put my village up this year. The family is not too happy with me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom