Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, the TPF app for the iPad isn't functioning. It brings up an error message and asks to report it to the site server. I'm not sure you all are aware so I figured I would share the info.
I like the new look in safari. :)

Hi shefjr, unfortunately we will no longer be supporting the custom app... The new skin is built from the ground up to work on any mobile device (iPhone/iPad/Android Phone/Tablet)... Give it a try on your mobile browser. It's fully functional and looks great. :)

Fits in about 2/3 of the screen horizontally on my laptop, the right 1/3 is who's online etc. then blank space all the rest of the way down the page. So I have to keep scrolling and scrolling. I'm down to a much smaller area to try to read.

The new skin is built from the ground up to work on any mobile device (iPhone/iPad/Android Phone/Tablet)... Give it a try on your mobile browser. It's fully functional and looks great. :)

That's how I'm browsing now.
Dang that it's no longer gonna work because I used the app everyday and never access from a browser normally. :(
I get it though and I'm sure I'm the minority.

On my screen, there's been 1/3 lost to black borders at the side.
For a photographical site, I'm not sure this works better than utilizing the full screen.

But generally, I like it - smooth, modern and lots of things to press.

Avatars are... soft. On my profile page mine is larger and pixelated.

That's how I'm browsing now.
Dang that it's no longer gonna work because I used the app everyday and never access from a browser normally. :(
I get it though and I'm sure I'm the minority.

Stop whining!!!! :mad:

I mean, your comments are duly noted and we are making every effort to make this an enjoyable experience for you. :D

Me, I gotta admit....these new smilies are lame!!!

Fits in about 2/3 of the screen horizontally on my laptop, the right 1/3 is who's online etc. then blank space all the rest of the way down the page. So I have to keep scrolling and scrolling. I'm down to a much smaller area to try to read.

On my screen, there's been 1/3 lost to black borders at the side.
For a photographical site, I'm not sure this works better than utilizing the full screen.

But generally, I like it - smooth, modern and lots of things to press.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will see if we can modify this. Will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back