Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find the site is better in a mobile browser then using the old app. You'll be able to access ALL of the features the new site will have to offer. Also uploading photos directly from your phone/tablet is a breeze.

Change is bad. This one especially so. Even worse that the TPF app is no longer functional.

Re: PROFILE SETTINGS/ALERTS - I have spent 20+ minutes unchecking boxes because practically everything was checked. Privacy settings were all set for Visitors, had to change those back to Members, etc.

I have for the third time unchecked boxes for Alerts under both Settings and Gallery, it shows Changes Saved, then I went back and boxes were all checked again so now started getting alerts.

Me, I gotta admit....these new smilies are lame!!!

Totally with you on this one. Lame and also limited.

What I DO like is that we are notified if someone has posted while still typing our own post, and we can view those before posting our replies.

Totally with you on this one. Lame and also limited.

What I DO like is that we are notified if someone has posted while still typing our own post, and we can view those before posting our replies.

We'll get the old smiles back.. these are just the default ones. I'll add it to the to-do list.

Keep the suggestions coming, there is still lots of work to do!

Last edited:
No difference that I'm seeing in the page sizing.

Not just my avatar, they all look soft or fuzzy, some worse than others. And some are sized badly.

Shows now 8 alerts in 20 minutes.

The avatar size on the new site is slightly different then the old one, so all of the avatars had to be resized.

The max width of the page has been increased from 1180px to 1680px.

ACK! It's changed, it's ALL CHANGED!! There is TOO. MUCH. CHANGE. I think I'm gonna explode from all the change!!!

I dislike change. I especially dislike change at night. And in the morning before coffee. And shortly after noon. So, I guess I'll have to deal with all this between about 10 am and 11:30 tomorrow. :D

I'm sure it'll all be fine. Later. Much, much later. When it no longer seems like change. And when I get trophy points. And understand what my rating means. And so very much more.

Okay, I'll be different and say that I like the changes. But I do have one question. How do you change the comment under your name? Mine says "Out shooting, be back later", where Sharon's is "Where's the Bacon?!?"

That used to be a supporting member change. Has it been replaced by the status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back