What's new

Oh and the sea she was angry

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a nice little storm move through last weekend. Always nice trying to get this shot in 40mph winds with sand and sea foam blowing around.

MSP_7535-L.jpg
 
I'll bet I've seen a hundred versions of that image over the years, and I never get tired of it! Well captured, Mike. Now, for bonus points, let's see one taken from INSIDE the light!
 
I'll bet I've seen a hundred versions of that image over the years, and I never get tired of it! Well captured, Mike. Now, for bonus points, let's see one taken from INSIDE the light!

Thanks. I'd love to get the chance to be in there for a storm. It is privately own now so maybe some day I'll get the chance. Probably have to spend a week before and after the storm. Funny some bazilliornaire owns it and he tried to get me to give him free prints .
 
How far away were you.. awesome shot... wow the waves were high..
 
Very nice shot.
Tell him if he lets you take pics from his lighthouse you'll let him know where there are some great sales on caviar and wine. Ha!
 
Very nice shot.
Tell him if he lets you take pics from his lighthouse you'll let him know where there are some great sales on caviar and wine. Ha!

Thanks :bouncingsmileys:
 
Breathtaking picture! I am amazed when I met someone who takes such pictures. I live in the midwest. We do not have scenery like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom