MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Welcomed and appreciated.

Unless you say it is bad, then you are wrong and I hate you!

JK02.jpg

I like it. I might have turned down the flash just slightly to get the exposure of the sky, trees and tractor more even. A little too much glare on the hood and the rear wheel. Honestly, in this case, you might have been best off shooting one exposure for the tractor, ground and trees and one for the sky and merging them.

i like this shot just the way it is. great job!
Try another thing if you can. Do it at night but take a big flash light and light just the tractor, leave shutter open for 30 sec - 1 min and see how it comes out.

I like it. I might have turned down the flash just slightly to get the exposure of the sky, trees and tractor more even. A little too much glare on the hood and the rear wheel. Honestly, in this case, you might have been best off shooting one exposure for the tractor, ground and trees and one for the sky and merging them.

I wanted the sky to be dark & "dramatic", but not too much focus away from the tractor. The original is much darker, brightened in ACR. Maybe o bit of burning on those glare spots is in order.

i like this shot just the way it is. great job!
Try another thing if you can. Do it at night but take a big flash light and light just the tractor, leave shutter open for 30 sec - 1 min and see how it comes out.

This was shot at night. One flash at 1/64th behind the front wheel of the first, and one off camera right about 6 feet back at 1/16th. I think if it wasn't so windy it may have helped the glare as they were bare because I have nothing for ballast. I know they would have been blown over ha.

Thank you both for your thoughts.

I like it. I would have just toned down the flash a little so the tractor matched the darker background.

I'm not a big fan of the other tractor just peeking out. I wish there were more or less of it. Other than that I think this is awesome. :) I wish coffee still came in metal cans.

It is bad.

Nay I like it a lot! Well done.

I believe the shot to be well done. Good Job.
I do find it lacking in farm girls to give it that something extra.;)

Lowering the shutter speed will make the sky brighter(shutter speed = ambient exposure, aperture = flash exposure)

Most reactions

Back