What's new

Oh, Dominantly

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Location
Northridge, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to say--

I do like looking at your project 365. I really like the sharpie one. I love sharpies-- I love to WRITE OUT LOUD!!! = ):blushing:
 
I love dominatly's project. I think we should dedicate this whole thread to it :-P
 
Wow i love the Project 365!! good stuff! (i really should click links on peoples signitures more often!)
 
Thanks :)

That's a nice horse you have, and some pretty good jumping to boot.
 
Awesome pics! I'm hoping to start a 365 project a bit late this year.. I'm thinking I'll be starting March 1... But your pics are very inspiring. I do LOVE the little purple flower pics!
 
I shouldn't have looked, I feel like crap now...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom