Oh no! I missed my anniversary!!!!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Tuesday was my one year anniversary as a Photo Forum member and I missed it!!!

I'd just like to say how much I adore this forum and the people in it. I came here after searching photo forums at google, to stumble across a small group of photography nuts posting pics in the photo gallery and sharing ideas in the general forum..with a teeny bit of randomness in this forum.
At first, I found them to be far friendlier to most other photo forums and when I nervously posted a pic i took in Italy saying I was an amateur, I was quickly told to stop that nonsense and given great feedback about it, which made me feel very welcome here.

I started posting and remember one particular thread where Brandon(where on earth is he?) and Jim, our own photobug were politely discussing the light and depth of field in a photo of 2 grasshoppers mating. They were all very polite back then and me being me, jumped in and made a comment about what the subjects were doing. Thus the beginning of the cause of my status which has remained ever since.
I was worried that my sillyness would make people jumpy and tell me to get lost and go to another forum, aimed at children hehe
However, they all had a giggle and welcomed me into TPF family.
Somehow I got into the boss man's good books and he asked me to be a mod.
Ever since then I have met so many wonderful people through this place.
Many of you I now call my close friends and I don't know what I'd do without you!

I am a forum junkie and take part in quite a few, but this is the one I come back to every day and get most enjoyment out of. More so than my own lol

Anyway, I know this was long winded, but I just wanted to share that with you guys and let you know how fabulous I think you all are. I have learned so much about photography from you guys, but I have also learned a lot from this forum here where the people that you are come out.

SuperDoopAmandaHugs to you all,

xxxxxoxoxoooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :heart: :love: :heart:

whats even sadder is that i missed the anniversary too :cry:

here's sending a lot of love to that hot aussie chick across the pond :hug: :love:

:::::runs around room naked screaming I LOVE MANDA:::::

CONGRATS!

MD

:::::runs around room naked screaming I LOVE MANDA:::::

CONGRATS!

MD

Haaaaaaaahahahaha! I had forgotten that post. Things have never been the same (or sane) since!

Congrats Mandabear! :hug: :love:

This would not be the same forum without our hot Mandapants. :hug: It's as simple as that!

Congrats, Manda. So that's the story behind "the instigator of pottymouthedness". I wondered what that was about.

Matt, please don't do that again when I'm drinking my morning coffee.

hehe well i was told i was naughty or something and i said i should try to curb my "pottymouthedness" and chase then couldnt help himself!

i luv u guys

group hug..matt watch where u put your hands.

Most reactions

Back