What's new

Ok Camera, Good Lense or Good Camera, ok Lense?

The camera is a recording device.

If the lens pass a bad image to the camera, the camera will record a bad image.
If the photographer capture a bad image (out of focus/badly composed/blown out highlight ...) through the good lens, the camera will record a bad image.

So the camera can only capture a good image when the image is good before the light fall onto the sensor/film.

So it's best to just hire a pro photographer ? ;)

LOL yes and no. Sometimes, you just need to do it yourself!! And why let the pros have all the fun!!
 
Which goes faster...a Kia with a 500 HP engine or a Corvette with a 250 HP engine?

Probably the 'Vette, because the Kia would be in the garage surrounded by mechanics trying to figure out how to fit that under the hood. :lol:
 
I vote for spending your money on the best glass you can. The best camera today will be outdated next year. Glass rarely changes.
 
Neither.
Go with good camera + awesome lens. If you can't afford an awesome lens -rent it!
 
I see you only have 11 posts here. I'm not sure if that means you're new just at TPF or new to photography. If you're new to photography I would say Education. Buy some books take a few classes read, and practice,practice ,practice and know your camera inside out.

On the other hand, if you happy with your skills, go for the glass :) One may argue that body's become outdated but I wouldn't part with my D1's and I feel no need to get rid of my D70 anytime soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom