OK.....here's another try!!!

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

100_5409Doll1.jpg

100_5434Doll2.jpg

Would appreciate any comments or feedback you could offer!!! ;)

I like the second shot best. I like the angle. Did you work any other ones?

Maybe a little more of the face perhaps? Can you pose the doll in a crawling position?

I like the tone of the first one, it just needs something...... maybe a discarded shoe or something.

K, this might seem over the top.... ;-) A little girls arm, with some lace visible just on the edge of the shot, holding a butchers knife with blood dripping on the ground as she walks away...or is she following someone? Mono with the blood in red. :thumbup: Just a twisted thought...

Maybe a little more of the face perhaps? Can you pose the doll in a crawling position?

I like the tone of the first one, it just needs something...... maybe a discarded shoe or something.

K, this might seem over the top.... ;-) A little girls arm, with some lace visible just on the edge of the shot, holding a butchers knife with blood dripping on the ground as she walks away...or is she following someone? Mono with the blood in red. :thumbup: Just a twisted thought...

Ohhhh, yeah....a shoe!!! What a great idea!!

Yeah...knife.....blood....I'm just not "there" yet!! LOL!! (It was all I could do to 'do' these shots!!)

I do have a few other shots as well.....I don't mind them, but they seem to be "lacking" something too. Maybe I'll post them later to get some feedback on them too!!

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate all of your suggestions! :D

Hmm, I'd like a combo of the two pics as well. I like the first shot, as you see more of the doll's face, but there's no context to place it in a cemetery. I really like the angle of the second shot, as it shows the headstones/monuments in the background, but I'd prefer to see more of the doll's face.

I like the processing you're doing, to give the shots an aged effect

Nicely done. I love the angle of the second shot, maybe just pulle the dress off the face slightly. Very nice tho.
I like the first as well. Just seems to be missing some umph. Not sure what type of umph you can dig up in a cemetery.

Great ideas here. :thumbup::thumbup:
And I dig your twisted thoughts. :lmao:

I prefer #2...better composition of shot.
Prefer the look of color toning in that one.

I favor #2 due to the angle and POV. What I would really like to see is the doll having some serious love applied. If it were worn, smudgy, very well used, very aged, with the dress in a serious stage of dilapidation, I think you would make a stronger statement with the image.

Most reactions

Back