Ok, I would like opinions. I am soon to print this image

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me first say that I am not a professional. I don't aspire to be one, never have been accused of being one and don't pretend to be one and have even denied it once or twice. I'm your basic hobbyist with a camera who has been at it for a while. I have however sold some of my stuff here and there , over the years. I have orders for 4 of these, believe it or not. What I'd like to know from you, is what you would change about this image. It's more or less curiosity than anything else. Yes I know. I watermarked the hell out of it. I usually never do that.

5194354918_ca619a1006.jpg

First off, your copyright notice is not valid. The US Copyright Office is quite specific about how it must be done, in their Circular 1 - Copyright Basics. www.copyright.com - Click on "Frequently asked questions."

I would make the background about a stop lighter to better isolate the spyder.

Back to copyright.

Since copyright is federal law, copyright infringement actions are only heard in federal court.

Unless you have registered your copyright with the US Copyright Office, any copyright infringement action you were to file would likely be immediately dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.

Thank you KMH. I just threw the copyright thing on there. That is not going to be there when I print the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back