What's new

OK I'm getting brave C&C please...

Haha goes to show how subjective this stuff is. Some want faster shutter speed others want slower. I'll probably try that shot again at a different time of day and mess around a bit

Photography is as subjective as art itself :)
The key is what your working toward now - understanding how the camera works, how the settings affect the shot and then using those in a controled way so that you can capture and create the image as you want to display it.


A good book that you might find usefull is Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
 
Wow, thanks for the in depth advice! I really appreciate it. Since we are back on the subject of the first shot, I've done some editing on it since first posting it what do you think?

4192305183_db42d7549d_b.jpg


-tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom