OK its time for the Valentines shots

BobEdens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bobedens.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morgan decided this year instead of "framed" she would just step through.

morgan071209-framestep-1961.jpg

go to the hobby store and buy a cheap picture frame. Hand it to a model with an active imagination and say "Pose with this" she stepped through the frame and I took the shot. Later before she left we duplicated the pose as close as we could and I spent way too much time merging the two shots.

Here's one of Dorothy, that's gotten a lot of comments.

(please forgive my messy office)
dorothy-071209-framed-pc.jpg

On the first one, this is really a nitpick, but I'd prefer that both her feet not have the same shoes, it sort of detracts from the image for me. I know that's a stupid nitpick.

On the first one, this is really a nitpick, but I'd prefer that both her feet not have the same shoes, it sort of detracts from the image for me. I know that's a stupid nitpick.

Actually.... nicking off the toes... THAT'S a nitpick. And more so, the pose makes her look like an amputee.

But, WHAT A COOL IDEA!!! Very nice!

-Pete

Hi Pete!

Bob, (who I know from a different forum), if you haven't met Pete yet, he's a wonderful photog who just HATES body parts cropped off.
Needless to say, he's read me the riot act several times for the same offense.
Love ya Pete!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Santa brought you a bunch of good toys!

Whoooooo.......wonderfully creative! Love it! What a photoshop challenge that first one would be! Do you have any hair left on your head?? ;)

Actually.... nicking off the toes... THAT'S a nitpick. And more so, the pose makes her look like an amputee

couldn't put any more light on her back leg without blowing her skin out.
(48" softbox is on order, should end that little problem)

cropping tips or below joints you'll almost never see me do, sometimes it just happens..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back