You are improving fast. I remember when I met you you seemed so casual about it.
As for the picture, from a completely amateur point of view, is not of my liking. I see it as a great sharp picture, but it just seems like a studio picture on the model, with a background added.
I know it's not, but it's the impression that I get from it. As if it is easily seen that the light is not natural.
I don't know if this is because of the equipment, or if it's because of my lack of knowledge, but I"m just sharing it with you.
On the other hand, your horror pictures and the toilet dude were my favorites. As it is obvious that there is some light manipulation but it's part of what you are presenting.
I hope I make sense, just trying to share my opinion.
EDIT:
OK, to make my point more clear and less convoluted. I simply feel that the light on the model is not the same as the light of the scene, which to me separates her from the scene. I don't see anyone else mentioning this, but it's what I see. In contrast, I remember this member (RMThompson) posted some models at a beach where they seem to fit into the scene.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmthompson/3446536612/ That's from his flicker.
And as I seem to be getting fixated in something, I do want to mention that the technical aspects of it are great, she looks great and the focus is perfect, and i also love the shallow DOF.. even some of the grass blades seem to fit in with her bikini.