Okay, I need some help guys.

Verbal said:
So basically that's about a $200 fix...$200 which I certainly don't have, and don't have any hope of getting anytime in the near future. :er:
:grumpy:

Verbal,

IMHO you need to start advertising your services. I know that I would pay to have a drawing done by you as I'm sure many others would!!! This is great stuff man!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol, don't take TOO much of the credit there Vicky dear, I had already planned on upping the dpi, I just forgot with yours.

:greenpbl: You think I care! :greenpbl: hehehe.

Sorry to hear about your little catastrophes creeping up on ya like that. But seriously green tea! :shock: ya gotta get into the Bailey's hun! Mmmmmmm.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :grumpy: To top everything else off, I toss and turn all night, get up (now) at 4:30am, to find this message on my deviantArt page:

"Smudging out pictures in photoshop and using the burn dodge tools on them doesn't make you a painter. It makes you a photo manipulator. Please correct your image categories."

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I try very very hard to not swear, but man... I was sooo close to losing it with this guy. I mean, he can just choose to IGNORE that I have progress pictures of all the drawings that I spend like, NINE FREAKING HOURS on... :grumpy:

I need to go back to bed.

Verbal said:
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :grumpy: To top everything else off, I toss and turn all night, get up (now) at 4:30am, to find this message on my deviantArt page:

"Smudging out pictures in photoshop and using the burn dodge tools on them doesn't make you a painter. It makes you a photo manipulator. Please correct your image categories."

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I try very very hard to not swear, but man... I was sooo close to losing it with this guy. I mean, he can just choose to IGNORE that I have progress pictures of all the drawings that I spend like, NINE FREAKING HOURS on... :grumpy:

I need to go back to bed.

Jealous people will always detract from true talent. Its a vicous fact of the art world Jon. Just take it as a compliment that they think your work is so good it couldn't possibly be original.:hug::

I'm always have to remind myself of stuff like that when I'm at an art show and people think I am reselling other people's prints. One more disbelieving "YOU took that?" and I just might hurt somebody!:x

Verbal said:

jon! did you check that guy's page? he has 1 deviation and its blank!
he's just there to be a smart alec! :grumpy:

icondigital said:
jon! did you check that guy's page? he has 1 deviation and its blank!
he's just there to be a smart alec! :grumpy:

Yeah, I know... that just makes it worse though. bleh, it's 5:07am, I'm going to try and get back to sleep, lol.

Thanks guys

sorry to have taken do much of your time! :blulsh2:

an amazing job so far! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

the light was flourescent from low in front and no flash - maybe why lack of deeper shadows.

thanks jon!!!!! :D

Jon, your work is awesome watching it progress through the steps. Keep up the good work and know that we are loving this stuff! Man I can totally see that picture of Bruce Willis coming from an actual photo you took! You could be like this famous artist of actors and famous people.

And as for that idiot that said you're a fake, forget about it. One time my English teacher gave me an F on a paper for plagerism and said if I was the one that wrote that paper he was a monkey, after I told him "then go find a zoo" and stormed off I was actually kinda complemented on it thinking oh wow, it's good enough to be thought of as fake. So look at it like that!

Jon just remember the leader of the pack always has someone nipping at his heals! The bigger or better you are the more some want to bring you down. You do outstanding work, work that I can only wish to do. Thank you for sharing and don't let the B@st@rds get you down!

BTW, as an update... the picture is coming along, I think, quite nicely Jeff. Your shirt is halfway done, the face and neck and ears are done, and so I just need to do your left shoulder, and your hair. Won't be long!

Most reactions

Back