What's new

Ol' betsy and some farm pics (Oregon)

Machupicchu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Grass Valley, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was the only one of 7 days i had a chance to take pics. The rest were completely overcast and raining.

All are HDR but id rather have comments on the pics than HDR technique.

Barn 1
Barn1sm.jpg


Barn 2
Barn2sm.jpg


Betsy
Tractorsm.jpg


Chevy
truck.jpg
 
i love the colors.
 
You wanted comments on the photo not the HDR....

I like the Tractor and truck pictures. I like the shots and I really like the technique. I don't care much about the barn shots as shots, the technique enhances the shot's but if I were looking for something to put on the wall, a card, calender or a proof book then the barn shots do nothing for that IMO.

Between the truck and tractor I prefer the tractor because it is more unique and has more detail. I like the truck because I like trucks and cars and this shot is not bad.
 
where in Oregon did you take these? I live in the Valley :)
 
this was at my girlfriends grandparent's farm in eugene. And thanks for all the comments. my fav is the tractor, it has a more realistic HDR effect than the others.
 
Fantastic.

Best HDR shots I've seen in awhile
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom