old cameras

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My fiance is trying to get rid of some stuff. These are all best offer. If you have any questions about these, ask away and I will consult her about it and get back to you.

Polaroid 320 Land Camera
PolaroidLandCamera320.jpg

Kodak Vest Pocket Hawk Eye
kodakvestpockethawkeye.jpg

Kodak Junior six 16 Series 2
KodakJunior616Series2.jpg

Kodak Duaflex
KodakDuaflex.jpg

Kodak Advertisement
Kodakad.jpg

Kodak Vigilant - SOLD

Duaflex IV
duaflexIV.jpg

Duaflex II
Duaflex2.jpg

Top left:Brownie Reflex Synchro - Top right: Target Brownie six 16 - Bottom: Brownie Bullet
Brownies.jpg

Brownie HawkEye Outfit - SOLD

Last edited:
can you list the specific names of the camera.so that I can do some research on them....I am definitely interested

there ya go. I edited the post to include names of the ones we were certain about

I am interested in the Brownie HawkEye Outfit. how much would you ask for it?

The folding Kodak you don't recognize is a Vigilant. Two versions were made, the Six-16 and the Six-20 (616 and 620 film), from 1939 to 1949. Pretty good Anastigmat lens on, worth shooting some 6x9 MF on it.

I am interested in the Brownie HawkEye Outfit. how much would you ask for it?

Laura informs me that the camera works but has a little mold on the lens from age. Apparently you would need to modify it IF you planned to use it since they don't make that particular film anymore. If you're going to display it, then you don't have to worry about that.

$10 + shipping I think is what she wants for the kit but if you want the advertisement with it, it's $15 + shipping.

The ad is in the picture with the Duaflex II. The advertisement is for 3 different cameras (one of which is the Hawk Eye Outfit) so if you want that included, I can do that.

yeah. I do plan on using at least a little....but I can just respool 120 film on to a 620 spool....there is also a mod that would allow me to just shoot 120 film I am reading about. I will get back to you for sure about the purchase later

yeah. I do plan on using at least a little....but I can just respool 120 film on to a 620 spool....there is also a mod that would allow me to just shoot 120 film I am reading about. I will get back to you for sure about the purchase later

:thumbup:

how much for the Duaflex II and is it in working condition?

I'll ask Laura and get back to you guys later today

ok she wants $10 + shipping for each of those cameras and she said she's going to check the Duaflex II when she gets off work to see if it works.

just reporting that I received the Brownie Hawkeye Outfit. It was in awesome shape and I can't wait to put a roll through. The transaction went great so don't hesitate to buy from ryan7783

here a shot of the brownie
2658541555_ec8b0fa195_m.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back