Old Cars

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A movie was being filmed in my neighbourhood a few weeks ago (I think it was Hairspray, but not certain about that). There were about 27 classic cars lines up along the street. Unfortunatley, all the cars were lined up bumper to bumper so it was difficult to get the angles I was hoping for. Please let me know your thoughts. I have converted them all to BW but I'm not very good at that. I hope it worked out. C&C welcome.

1 - having fun with colour - does it work?
IMG_0300a.jpg

IMG_0229a.jpg

IMG_0245a.jpg

IMG_0293a.jpg

I love #1 with the orange cones and b&w for the rest......excellent. It keeps me looking at it. There are so many details in the photo. Great job!

Indeed, love the selective coloring in #1 as well, especially how the cones match the line of the cars. Just wish there was 1 or 2 more of em!

Nice photos. The old car are a great subject with their lines and the coloring on the first photo really sets it off.

Wow..what a cool find. I really like the select colour on the first. Where was this shoot being done. I miss all these things our here in the burbs.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I wasn't sure what the thoughs were going to be on the selective colouring... I guess it did work after all.

Chiller, the movie was being filmed on Jones Avenue just north of Gerrard Street East. I didn't stick around for the filming though as that didn't happen until the wee hours of the morning. Apparently an even larger scene was filmed at Roncesvalles & Queen about a week before with about 100 old cars.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back