What's new

..:: Old City of Torgir (Croatia) - Wide overview of the town ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope it will be to your liking. :)

It was taken this summer during my vacation, from a tower in the old town.

trogir4ma5.jpg
 
I honestly don't remember. It was taken 4 months ago :)
I do remember that i shot it at 55mm, ISO 200, and Manual settings. I hope that helps somehow.
 
Nice shot. It looks like a very interesting city.
 
Thanks. It is a nice city. The old town is centered on a small island between the modern part.

citta-trogir.jpg


I was standing on the little tower in the lower part of this picture facing the old-tower center.
 
i like that second shot the water looks so blue
 
nice pics love it..
 
Thank you all. I didn't make the second one though. That's just an image from Google to show you guys how the city is structured.
 
like that first one, colors are sweet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom