ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #1 Just playing with some older photographs from last fall - appreciate any comments/help on anything you see... thanks, r
Just playing with some older photographs from last fall - appreciate any comments/help on anything you see... thanks, r
ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 OK - 57 views - After a few adjustments, would this be better? tks, r
M mtim TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #3 out of the two i prefer the second one. The first one losses too much detail for me. Perhaps you could outline what post processing your doing?
out of the two i prefer the second one. The first one losses too much detail for me. Perhaps you could outline what post processing your doing?
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #4 usually I'm not a big fan of over saturated colors, like the first image, but I do like that one. It has a 'painterly' look.
usually I'm not a big fan of over saturated colors, like the first image, but I do like that one. It has a 'painterly' look.
D Digital Dustin TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #5 give me the color of the first one but the sky from the second and you have yourself a very nice shot.
give me the color of the first one but the sky from the second and you have yourself a very nice shot.
5ubz3r0 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location London, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2010 #6 What's wrong with this picture? I love it...Great job! How did you get the sky to stand out like that? It almost looks fake!
What's wrong with this picture? I love it...Great job! How did you get the sky to stand out like that? It almost looks fake!
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2010 #7 First shot looks unnatural but the second is OK.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Ottor.......I like the first one. I really enjoyed the brighter colors and the road makes the image interesting. I find myself wanting to know what is around the corner.
Ottor.......I like the first one. I really enjoyed the brighter colors and the road makes the image interesting. I find myself wanting to know what is around the corner.