What's new

Old fishing shack (inside)

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through some images of a fishing shack I just love photographing from last summer. After a little PP (with 2 different exposures) I ended up with this image. I really can't place why I like it, but I really do. Everything was done in CS4. I was attempting a HDR when I was taking these images, but as they were hand-held, and I never got them to line up right in Photomatix. I had given up on them untill I learned more about layers, so I decided to revisit. As always feel free to C&C.

$DSC_8482_Resized.webp

Here are the original raw files:

$DSC_8482_Original.webp$DSC_8484_Original.webp
 
Pretty cool. I would like photographing something like that, too. Plenty of creative ways to photograph.
 
This is actually fascinating to me, for some reason.

I really like the elements involved.

HDR is very well done.
 
Thanks for the comments :mrgreen:. I know how you feel Brent, I just can't put my finger on it. Thanks!!
 
Thanks tirediron. Yes I believe so too. This shack happens to be about 7 hours away from me on Lake Superior. Every summer we go up there and I try to take a few photos of it. It's not big in size, but it has tons of character!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom