What's new

Old grave

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
987
Reaction score
6
Location
Puyallup, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7201-img005.jpg


Some of you seem to like grave shots. I found this one in Mexico last summer. Not much left of it but I thought it was interesting.
 
Kind of sad, isn't it?
The black and white sure does this justice!
 
Great shot. I too love the black and white on this shot. Is there a history behind this stone? It seems secluded beside a road or something.
 
Black & white fit this just great..

Steve
 
Not sure on the rock but I would bet the rock at one time held up the cross or someone knocked the cross over with it.
 
Yes nice shot, i agree it seems sad that its just laying there and no-one to care about it anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom