Old Haggard building........>

Hmmm, my reply to this got lost so I'll try again...

Wow Arch - great shots of a very cool building! Love the compos, lighting, tonal range, and basically everything. Surely someone will salvage the usable stuff like the spiral stairs, lift gates, windows, etc...?? That old boat looks like a Chris-Craft, maybe 50s or 60s, possibly a Commander. My faves are the first and last. Great series!

I like #1. the subtle blue tone you left on the hull makes it! You left the perfect amount of color in this shot

Thanks alot guys :)

Yea dave.... i think they could salvage some of the stuff in there.... in fact on the second floor of the building there is still thousands of product (some kind of baby formula?).... that has just been left there..... although its probably off by now :lol:

Outstanding photographs ! Very, very nice Archangel. All of them are popping off the screen :thumbup:

1, 3 and 4 are fantastic work arch :D really awesome exposures and well composed...lucky to get in there...I really think you should try to get back in...If these are what you got in a short time I can imagine what a day in there would garner! :thumbup:

Excellent series!
I like the last one the best, but the whole
set of pictures speaks volumes about neglect
for me...I really like the shot, what is it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back