S Sultan AlZaabi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #1 . .. + [ x ] + + [ x ] + .. .
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #2 I really enjoy that picture.
aarongbuk TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 117 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #3 Very nice. I like the compostiton. Is that rust or some other kind of corrosion?
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #4 Well that aint opening anytime soon! Good shot I like the tones and texture :thumbup:
S Sultan AlZaabi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 firemedic0135 Thanks for passing hope you like it. aarongbuk Hope you like it, Yes this is a rust , Thanks for passing. Ab$olut I hope if it will open, Thanks hope you like it , Thanks for passing. Regards Sultan AlZaabi
firemedic0135 Thanks for passing hope you like it. aarongbuk Hope you like it, Yes this is a rust , Thanks for passing. Ab$olut I hope if it will open, Thanks hope you like it , Thanks for passing. Regards Sultan AlZaabi
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Really nice. Subject is nice! DOF is good! Post processing is good. I like the toning and the contrasts, texture ... and ... well: ALL .
Really nice. Subject is nice! DOF is good! Post processing is good. I like the toning and the contrasts, texture ... and ... well: ALL .
S Sultan AlZaabi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 LaFoto Thanks man hope you like it q: wait for the other pictures ^___* Regards Sultan AlZaabi