What's new

Old to new [LOADS of photographs, not dial up recommended...]

tims

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know what the deal is with posting loads of images on this site, but I guess I may as well post all my stuff from the past few days, just so you can all judge me. :sexywink:

digital

3237654008_431158f8d2.jpg


3237653642_53c51cb529.jpg


3236812391_e59a4da8b8.jpg


3241959052_8837170f1d.jpg


3241128959_9c22564571.jpg


3241129459_6dfed24f40.jpg


3241130633_80481bf5ea.jpg


these two were for college, just so I could show my teacher I can use aperture to change depth of field and that i'm not completely retarded :)
3241964418_640f342afd.jpg

3241132453_048a3a7314.jpg


darkroom

3240479219_36f53b2212.jpg


3240478467_86635b35e4.jpg


Flickr: timsin's Photostream - for the bigger pictures, better res!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom