What's new

On a frozen lake in Homer AK

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried to take as best as I could, but my hands were pretty darn almost frozen...
This was some moss growing on the old wooden floating dock.

3173644411_19d8b06b43_b.jpg


C&C appreciated.
 
Still part of the wooden dock.

3173585635_9a6e017403_b.jpg


C&C welcome.
 
Abel
I like both photos. I would like them both more if the dof showed more of the subject though.

I really like the colors in the 1st photo, especially since the temps were so cold.
 
What did the lake look like? it's not everyday you see a frozen lake.
 
Abel
I like both photos. I would like them both more if the dof showed more of the subject though.

I really like the colors in the 1st photo, especially since the temps were so cold.

Probably should have brought my tripod, but was limited on the weight of my suitcase..... :-(

Thanks for looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom