On my way home (6 pics)

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just trying to get back into the groove. some random shots today after work.
p1000609x9wp.jpg

p1000588x9jj.jpg

p1000621x3um.jpg

4. Shot taken last week.
img5520x0bg.jpg

5. Shot inspired by JonK
p1000637x9ma.jpg

p1000631x0zi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

love the first one randog...great texture in that shot and super job on the DOF.
Damn no.5 is goooooood :mrgreen: ....almost too good....watch yerself! :lol:
nice work man :thumbsup:

Oooooh these photos make me ask myself so many questions... especially the last one.

I love the first one too. The textures almost made me lean out and touch my screen.
The second and third one have little things in them that keep making me look again. like that weird is it a reflection/boarded in window with corrugated iron thing in the third one.

The fourth one is just calling out to me to be photoshopped into something DigitalMatt-esque.
The fifth is unreal man!!! :thumbup:

And what's the story behind the sixth?

Meysha said:
what's the story behind the sixth?
Meysha - Nothing too special about the last shot, The train is coming forward even though it looks like its moving away and soft effects were applied.

Thanks guys!!

Very cool series! My faves are 1 and 5. Have you considered perhaps cropping out the sky on number 5? Just a thought.

Excellent stuff here man! Trust me...you're groovn' :thumbup:

Personally, I think if you do choose to crop out the sky in 5, you'll lose too much of the track and change the perspective.

woodsac said:
Excellent stuff here man! Trust me...you're groovn' :thumbup:

Personally, I think if you do choose to crop out the sky in 5, you'll lose too much of the track and change the perspective.

I agree with woody on all counts, great stuff randog :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your most kind comments. It looks like first and the fifth of the tracks are keepers. Thanks again.

nice series randog, really love that first one and the train tracks as inspired by jonk... :thumbup:

I believe your in the groove Randog on these. Love the empty feeling in #1, nice reflection in #3...hell these are all very well composed photos here man. And, right on ! on the JonK inspiration shot of the rails. Awesome pov and tilt.

Really glad to see you post again Randog ! Always love looking at your photos... stay in that groove bro !

Excellent shots R'dog. Really dig the first one.

M @ k o said:
I believe your in the groove Randog on these. Love the empty feeling in #1, nice reflection in #3...hell these are all very well composed photos here man. And, right on ! on the JonK inspiration shot of the rails. Awesome pov and tilt.

Really glad to see you post again Randog ! Always love looking at your photos... stay in that groove bro !

no question! nice series man!

Excellent shots! I agree with everything everyone said. My favs would have to be #1 & #5. Great tones and POV!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back