On the building grounds

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple of simple shots from ages ago, taken with a digital compact, on the grounds of an old listed building.

doorway-tree.jpg

And a really old single tower church.

castle.jpg

Crap they're a bit big.....sorry!
Thanks for looking :D

love the texture in that second one! looks like a great place to scout out.

Nice shots!
I suppose that was predictable, but i love the second one :D
it has a nice feel to it, with the old wall and the graves :thumbup:

The second is great!
And I really like #1 also. I think a small crop off the bottom would help bring the focus to the 'outside'.

Thanks guys :D

Yea your right woody, looking at it now. I cropped quite a bit of dark space from around it, but could probably do with a bit more off the bottom. Had a nightmare trying to get it to look straight aswell......damn crooked doorways!

bump *mental note...never post on a sunday!*

yo angel.. this is really killer, the tower is very impressive... *did you want to call "rupunzel..rupunzel...let your hair down.." ?? no?? ok, just me then....

cool shot... with the graves, and the square cut out top... so many fantasy's so little time to dream.....

wonder what it would look like in IR....??

Very nice. Love the second one, and the comp in the first image.

I agree... I like the comp on the first photo! The second one is nice too - nice b&w.

the angle on the first is great ... but I so love the second! How could you not with all those tombstones and one lone turrett!

Nice work, Angel!

aprilraven said:
yo angel.. this is really killer, the tower is very impressive... *did you want to call "rupunzel..rupunzel...let your hair down.." ?? no?? ok, just me then....

cool shot... with the graves, and the square cut out top... so many fantasy's so little time to dream.....

wonder what it would look like in IR....??

lol.....think the only thing that might be at the top of that is a dead bird!
Would love to shoot it IR....someday i'll get one and go back.

Thanks for your comments guys :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back