What's new

On top of Mt. Sugarloaf

[JR]

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Location
Campbellton, NB, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I climbed this mountain that's called the Sugarloaf mountain, and I snapped some pictures before making my way down. It's a 30 minute climb if you're fit, and about 20 minutes down if you don't sprain an ankle (really steep).

Nonetheless, here's the good stuff :)

sugarloafom1.jpg


I like the dramatic clouds in this one, personal opinion.
sugarloaf2mg7.jpg


View towards the eastern part of the town, it looks tilted but it was level.
sugarloaf3ez4.jpg


I don't know what's with this picture, but I like the feel in it. Reminds me of an aurora.
sugarloaf4bf5.jpg


sugarloaf5bz7.jpg


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugarloaf_Mountain_(New_Brunswick)

Thank you :)
 
Very nice, like emm all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom