T taknbyd TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location San Antonio Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #1 Here is another one of my son... Let me know what you think...
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #2 Very cool. Like the tittle says. I like it.
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #3 zoom out abit, photoshop a train and he will look like a bad a$$ daredevil. Sorry couldnt resist. I like it
zoom out abit, photoshop a train and he will look like a bad a$$ daredevil. Sorry couldnt resist. I like it
N nitikasnv TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jan 19, 2010 #4 Hi, Its a nice one. He is looking very cute. Thanks
flameshots No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 363 Reaction score 31 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2010 #5 Love the Photoshoped tat's. Awesome.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2010 #6 Cool kid, hate shoots on railway lines
M mom2eight TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 455 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2010 #7 I think its adorable. I like the props used ie the sun glasses tats and the graffiti in the background. The train tracks gave you a wonderful shot.
I think its adorable. I like the props used ie the sun glasses tats and the graffiti in the background. The train tracks gave you a wonderful shot.