G GregR TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #1 Really looking for ideas on composition (though any tips are always appreciated). I was considering a square crop and centering... thoughts? Thanks!
Really looking for ideas on composition (though any tips are always appreciated). I was considering a square crop and centering... thoughts? Thanks!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think that would work very well with this bloom. I would also consider a completely black background.
I think that would work very well with this bloom. I would also consider a completely black background.
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #3 black background then move your flower more to the right and up a tad.
G GregR TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 dak1b said: black background then move your flower more to the right and up a tad. Click to expand... Black I can do, re-taking the shot I can't... or are you suggesting that once I fill the background to black to extend the lower portion in Photoshop? My wife kills flowers too quickly :lmao:
dak1b said: black background then move your flower more to the right and up a tad. Click to expand... Black I can do, re-taking the shot I can't... or are you suggesting that once I fill the background to black to extend the lower portion in Photoshop? My wife kills flowers too quickly :lmao: