One for C&C

JAFO28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this at a football game a couple of years ago.For some reason I always liked it. Any thoughts, suggestions?
Thanks Frank.

4227945572_2e4c8526bb.jpg

the colours really pop its nice

yea, its a cool and fun shot, would prefer it at a bit wider angle but still cool

Thanks for the comments. I wish it were wider as well, was an 18-70mm nikkor on a d70.

It was at 18mm, but it is a crop sensor.

BTW, how do you like the 50mmf1.8? I ordered one the other, day should get it tomorrow.

It was at 18mm, but it is a crop sensor.

BTW, how do you like the 50mmf1.8? I ordered one the other, day should get it tomorrow.

50mm f1.8 - Love it! Not much you can do wrong with it. Pretty sharp and fast. Absolutely nothing to complain about. However if you are used to a wide angle zoom you find yourself moving forth and back all over the place to frame a shot with the 50mm :lol: but once you got it down you'll be happy.

Regarding the image you posted - I think if you would have held the camera up high behind the folks heads who are sitting in front of you, you might have gotten more of the action down on the field together with the foreground.

Colors are awesome anyway! :thumbup:

Thanks for the info on the fifty, I see what you mean about getting a bit higher on the shot. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back