Overprocessed snapshot with a horrible flash shadow.
1) who are you to say its a snapshot, you have no idea what I was doing when I took this shot
2) overprocessed I barely even touched it
3) its a shadow, nothing you can do about that now
1) I am responding to your request for c&c, that's who I am. Without any explanation from you as to the motives or story, this is a snapshot. Even with a compelling stroy to back the photo, the photo itself isn't telling a story, therefore its a snapshot. It is not well thought out due to many distracting elements and poor composition, therefore it is a snapshot.
2) Your definition of 'barely touched it' is equivalent to most people's definition of 'overprocessed to hell' Seriously, you barely touched it? It just had that purple and green tint to it right outta the camera?
3) There was something you could have done BEFORE you took the shot, but I guess that's pretty typical of your style - take a worthless snapshot and then try and make it look good after the fact :er: You need to take the advice you've been given a million times already on this forum, and think about taking proper photos, not about how to process them afterwards.