One from Sundays Hunt

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From Chatsworth House, Fuji GW690, Fomapan 400 developed in Rodinal, i love the detail this camera produces

248-XL.jpg

A lot of grey here. Not so sure this belongs in the "Black and White" gallery. Seems like way more grey than black and white, and this is supposed to be for black and white right?

A lot of grey here. Not so sure this belongs in the "Black and White" gallery. Seems like way more grey than black and white, and this is supposed to be for black and white right?
Everything that was black is black, Black hat black saddle ect.

Nice, do we have Gray gallery ? :icon_scratch: :lol:

Dang, that is nice.

quarterhorse?
If they have stamina like jumping walls and hedges it could be ill have to ask next hunt

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

could be a Morgan then.
Tennessee Walker would also be a good fit, but dont know if you have those over there.
always the Thoroughbred option too.

quarterhorse?
If they have stamina like jumping walls and hedges it could be ill have to ask next hunt

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

could be a Morgan then.
Tennessee Walker would also be a good fit, but dont know if you have those over there.
always the Thoroughbred option too.

;) Morgan is a smallish horse-15hands, so not a Morgan. And to be truthful I doubt there is a Morgan in the UK. This is a hunter/jumper and most of those are thoroughbred crosses, generally (sit down for this) crossed with a percheron. Absolutely fantastic jumpers and tall 17+ hands. Although this one does not show the size of one of those crosses. Probably just a good thoroughbred hunter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back