One from the beach today for C&C

ecnal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lancewilkinson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a walk on the beach and had my D40 with me. C&C appreciated!

I know there's a ton of noise in it.

qEPDu.jpg

Here ya go, now it REALLY pops.

4115423253_16d4910698_ocopy.jpg

Hehe, sorry... I couldn't resist. :D

The circles and rings I could figure out, but how do you do the sunburst effect?

The circles and rings I could figure out, but how do you do the sunburst effect?

It's a very-very complicated and advanced Photoshop technique that took me years to master so that the end result was believable.

Screenshot2009-11-18at72318PM.png

Maybe this was taken in an adjacent dimension where that planet had two suns? :lmao:

InTempus, that's cool, gives me another reason to want Photoshop.

Neat photo, OP, but I have to ask why there was noise in the first place?

The water in your photo looks fake. :lol: Now all you need to do is render some fake clouds and all that's left is the shell. :lol:

I was thinking Tattooine, but there are no oceans there.

I have no idea why there's noise in the photo. Something I messed up in photoshop because there's none in the original. It was bright out and that was in ISO200. Ohwell.

Not sure why the ocean looks fake, either. I assure you, it's there.

Here's 3 versions I did of your file

the last one I used an overlay blend layer from an online wallpaper and added the sun

4118091198_edd4c25681_o.jpg

4118091276_68ee98260a_o.jpg

4118091344_60d086ab9a_o.jpg

My edit was something of a joke, but that #3 edit (Provo) is actually kind of cool.

My edit was something of a joke, but that #3 edit (Provo) is actually kind of cool.

1,2 where done using cloud brushes, then lens flare, and a gradient layer of blue to grey top and bottom, I removed the previous lens flare that you did touch up

Thank you but I don't want to take any credit,I thank ecnal for the picture and the one you edited hehe b-breezy:thumbup:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back