One from today....

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was shot on location, using 2 lights setup. The new 24-70mm f2.8 focuses very fast and accurate. I think this will be stuck on my camera for a long time. :D I don't really like this angle much because it makes her forehead looks bigger but I like to try out different things at times....

6779393213_217b8f5642_b.jpg

Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about her!!! "Foxy Lady!"

Pic looks clean and fresh. Saturation seems a bit high maybe...her hair seems a tad bit dark in spots. Good BIG catchlights in the eyes give her loads of eye-sparkle. Lovely teeth! Nice to see the charm on her necklace right smack-dab in the center too!! Little things like the necklace being off-set can spoil such a simple picture as this. The camera angle is a bit unconventional, and it looks like you were pretty close to her when you shot this. I think maybe just a wee bit too close...just a bit...some of the closer things in the frame appear to be distorted a little bit. I love the gray backdrop with her shirt, skin, and hair color--it keeps all the focus OFF the backdrop, and ALL on her, which is what you want I think.

Enjoy the great new lens!

Really nice. You're lucky to have such a nice model as your significant other.

Nice! Sweet lens, isn't it? :)

Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about her!!! "Foxy Lady!"

Pic looks clean and fresh. Saturation seems a bit high maybe...her hair seems a tad bit dark in spots. Good BIG catchlights in the eyes give her loads of eye-sparkle. Lovely teeth! Nice to see the charm on her necklace right smack-dab in the center too!! Little things like the necklace being off-set can spoil such a simple picture as this. The camera angle is a bit unconventional, and it looks like you were pretty close to her when you shot this. I think maybe just a wee bit too close...just a bit...some of the closer things in the frame appear to be distorted a little bit. I love the gray backdrop with her shirt, skin, and hair color--it keeps all the focus OFF the backdrop, and ALL on her, which is what you want I think.

Enjoy the great new lens!

Thanks Derrel and you're right, I was a bit too close with this lens. The key light was a big 38x38" soft box about 5ft away from her. This was also the first time I used the Color Checker Passport, probably will need to desaturate a bit in the future. I'm glad you noticed the charm necklace. :D

Really nice. You're lucky to have such a nice model as your significant other.

Oh I wish she's my significant other. lol

Most reactions

Back