One from yesterday

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this problem where I cant go to bed unless I check out my image first. I quickly edit this one. I havent really mess around with the color. I will do that later to be consistent with the other. This is actually several images stitched together. You can print this super big. I was a 2nd shooter Trevor Brown. I know i know.. pole sticking out his head. I would have avoided that if I wasnt a 2nd shooter. I dont think it looks that bad though.

unionstation.jpg

Did you know there's a big pole sticking out of his head?? lol, just playin' I like the shot, I like the use of space over the subject giving very nice context to the image. I know the feeling, no matter how tired I am or sore my eyes I need to crank out the goods before I rest.

Nice. The white and yellow lines seem to lead my eyes right to that pole though, perhaps remove 'em =)

Nice shot, Robin! It is too bad about the Christmas decorations.. maybe burn the highlights a little bit... make them less noticeable?

It looks to me like there is a large shaft of light coming down from the 11 o'clock angle, and that this picture could be "printed down" AKA darkened wayyyy down, and it would look pretty awesome. The kissing couple's body language and hand positioning is pretty good...very strong, and sexy...I can see the muscles in her left arm, pulling him in! It looks like if it were darkened, her leg inside that pretty wedding dress would be a bit more visible. Yeah...there's a pole growing out of his head--BUT, it seems to be part of a Christmas-season tree representation, and the entire background is a huge part of this shot--this shot is about the LOCATION, mostly...so, in this case, the background attachment is not that bad.

I'd just crop a bit of the sky out to balance the bottom of the photo and amp up the blacks a bit and see how that goes...

Schwettylens said:
I have this problem where I cant go to bed unless I check out my image first. I quickly edit this one. I havent really mess around with the color.

How'd you get the pole completely out? I noticed the final product.

Photoshop

Schwettylens said:
I have this problem where I cant go to bed unless I check out my image first. I quickly edit this one. I havent really mess around with the color.

How'd you get the pole completely out? I noticed the final product.

this would make a great tilt shift. Try it out and repost it.

I am so wonder after visit the mindblowing shot. Just amazing photo it is with great feelings. Thanks a lot for sharing with us!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back