One Lonely Pic for CC please!

InTheShoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So after much more reading and practice, I am back with one photo for CC please - this is in fact one I am very happy with, so CC will give me some idea if I am still way off the mark in terms of what I have learned thus far!

3684502398_600c4e7837_b.jpg

Thanks in anticipation

Looks really good!!! There is something on his lip though, I would remove that because that's all I seemed to look at. Everything else seems great to me; I love the eyes!

Very nice shot! Two things I noticed:

- The baby blue thing "growing out of" his hood should be eliminated in future shots. It is distracting. General criticism would be to pay more attention to backgrounds. This is by no means a shot-killer, but it is something that would not have been there in a pro portrait. (understanding that his expression may not also be there, hehehe)

- Try a B&W or sepia version too! Although his eyes will no longer be blue, they will be a nice shade of gray. In B&W portraits, one is forced to focus more on the subject and less on the colors.

Aaahh, I see... it's actually the outside of his hood that you can see there, but yes, now that you point it out it looks a little off!

Further comments anyone?

Last edited:
By the way, it is really digging to point out that baby blue thing. It is no reason to torture the poor kid into another shoot.

Print it, circulate it, and enjoy it. Your non-photographer friends will not even notice it. :thumbup:

Thanks so very much! I love being able to come here to get C&C because everyone here sees far more than just a cute kid in a photo which allows me to really grow as a photographer! Thanks!

Most reactions

Back