& One more from Zion

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saved the first for the last (for now). This was the first shot I took in Zion- It set the mood for my whole trip. :thumbup:

780-44-48-v2.jpg

Last edited:
wow.....the colors are great and beautiful.....I am so jealous.

That makes my eyes sting — you don't normal get such strong red, green and blue in the same frame. Very unusual but brilliant.

Great job, Abraxas :)

Wow such vibrant colours! :)

Nice! I would tone down the reds a tad and turn the blues UP.

Great framing! Good job!

Nice! I would tone down the reds a tad and turn the blues UP.

Great framing! Good job!

Had to have the 'color' wife check that out. Apparently went too far on dodging the greens. Will darken that up on the original/

Awesome!
I love Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Moab and Cayonlands. Great areas to visit.
Post some more when you can.

Sorry for the belated responses. Just been so busy this last couple weeks, things got way away from me.

Awesome!
I love Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Moab and Cayonlands. Great areas to visit.
Post some more when you can.

Thank you. Zion's the only one out of that group I've gotten to so far. Seems like I can't go 40 feet at a time without taking a photo in that country.

Very nice shot :) Looks a great place to visit

It was totally beautiful. I'll be spending a week in Pennsylvannia next year. I think I'll cry everyday being so far away from this stuff.

Gorgeous colors! You probably already know I'm a huge fan of bold vivid color. :)

Love the composition effect of the towering mountainside, and rushing stream. GREAT WORK!

Thanks- I've been reading up on the place now that I'm 350 miles away back at home. Seems that if I walked maybe, 1/4 mile up the canyon it would have been better :).

Most reactions

Back