What's new

One More Time for the Gipper

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No fishing or other gimmicks, but I did a reshoot on the foyer this morning, and to avoid the nasty sign, I shot going back down the foyer in the opposite direction. Shooting in the am with a decent partly cloudy sky helped immensely.
$8532188768_038446c485_c.webp $8531078187_aa07c0190c_c.webp​

The symmetry of this composition should please Robn.
 
You nailed it this time. Nice comp, Nice exposure, Nice tones. Now if I only knew what that sign said. I really wish you included it :lol:
 
$8532188768_038446c485_c.webp

The L&R are still slightly off..... when i did hotels, I would fold polaroid to make sure the building was symmetrical, not easy to get exactly right nor does it matter for everything, just FYI
 
Good eye Mully. Now that you pointed it out, I see the difference at the bottom of the frame. Sorry CB, I need to retract my "you nailed it" and replace it with a "so close"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom