S socalmj TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 1 Oct 26, 2005 #1 I'd like to know what critiques there are for this picture. It was taken on an overcast day, with no flash. I can't remember the settings:
I'd like to know what critiques there are for this picture. It was taken on an overcast day, with no flash. I can't remember the settings:
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 26, 2005 #2 could be alittle sharper, seems to me missing a focal point
S socalmj TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 1 Oct 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm having a problem with Photobucket.com not keeping the original image size and clarity. The original is much bigger and clearer.
I'm having a problem with Photobucket.com not keeping the original image size and clarity. The original is much bigger and clearer.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 26, 2005 #4 and this still runs? :lmao: looks like an early early 60's? cool shot!
terri40 11 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,815 Reaction score 9,608 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #5 I wish more of the car were visible. Looks classic!
S socalmj TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 1 Oct 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Not to keep posting pictures, but here is the rest of it....
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 26, 2005 #7 judging from these pics...it's still there?