Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before:

DSC03823-2.jpg

After:

DSC03823-1.jpg

Does the second one seemed a bit exposed? This was only from a point and shoot but the lighting in the cafeteria was almost perfect. My friend (the one in this picture) doesn't really like this one much. I argue with her about it. Constructive criticism?

Notice there was like dust on her jacket. On the large blue 'W'. I fixed that.

After Parkerman Critique:
DSC03823BETTER.jpg

After Alex B critique:
DSC03823BETTERBETTER.jpg

Yea, the 2nd one is a bit over exposed. You're using picasa right? I don't know much about it so i cant really tell you what to do.

But, i would back off on the exposure of it. Possibly light up her face some. Heh, if her had just would have been covering up the sun in the window. I like her body position and such, Its just that blown out part of the picture is distracting.

I did use Picasa to fix this. Now I do have Photoshop 7. Is there anyway of fixing it there?

Thank you for your critique. And yeah I agree about the window. It's annoying.

I did use Picasa to fix this. Now I do have Photoshop 7. Is there anyway of fixing it there?

Thank you for your critique. And yeah I agree about the window. It's annoying.

Hmm... you could play with the levels of the picture with photoshop to reduce the glare.. but then you might have to go back over some spots with the dodge tool.

I dont remember what all Photoshop 7 has in it. Im use to CS3 now. I would also up the contrast a little.. give it a tad bit more saturation. And do a sharpen filter to it.

Or, on the one that you edited, you might be able to take the burn toon and try to get some of that light off of her hair.. dim it down some.

DSC03823BETTER.jpg

I used the "Magic Wand" and highlighted the brightest part of the window. I also darkened the walls to the left and right. I highlighted the left portion of her face and brightened. I also Saturated it a bit.

i might be mistaken, but i think the skin tone looks best on the very first one ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back