What's new

One of my first pics

Jeremiah Johnson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Somersworth, NH
with my new camera. Any advice, critiques, etc?

IMG_0054.jpg
 
i like the lighting and the comp is pretty good too! what kind of camera did you get?
 
It's a Canon powershot S2. I took that out of the box with the camera set on auto, and was pretty surprised how well it came out.
 
Jeremiah Johnson said:
It's a Canon powershot S2. I took that out of the box with the camera set on auto, and was pretty surprised how well it came out.

ooh that's a nice camera! grats :mrgreen: have fun with your new "toy"
 
Hey I have the same camera! S2 IS w00t! I like the shot, and I agree with the others, the lighting is great. Too bad there are some burnt highlights on his snout.
You'll enjoy that camera, its a blast to shoot with:mrgreen:
cheers
 
Cool shot. Love the expression on the pooch.

Welcome to the forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom